Thursday 7 May 2015

Writing unit 9

WRITING: A NARRATIVE WITH DIALOGUE

Something happened a couple of weeks ago which was a real test of my honesty. I was with some friends walking through the street when we found a white envelope on the floor and we got it. When we opened it, we found €1000 inside it. We didn't know what to do. We felt surprised and confused. Did we have to take it to the police office or not?

We have to keep the money and spread it” a friend said. “If the money had had an owner, he would have come to get it.”
I am not sure” I said. “Maybe somebody has lost it and he needs the money”.

Finally, we gave the money to the police and the other day they phoned me to say that somebody had gone to the police office to recover the money. At least, we felt that we'd done the right thing.


Àlex

No comments:

Post a Comment