Thursday 7 May 2015

writing unit 8

WRITING UNIT 8: a Happy Ending

This time last year, things weren't going too well for me. I was in Australia alone, and I missed home, family and my friends. I had some australian mates and they invited me out, but I didn't really want to see them. I spent a lot of time reading books in my hotel room.

Everything changed for me the day my Australian mates invited me and we went surfing. I hadn't ever surfed before, but I loved it. I loved the feeling of the slide through the water, the wind in my face, the freedom... During the next days, I went surfing every day with my new friends. Also, we worked on keeping clean the beach

These days, I feel much happier. Surfing and cleaning the beach has made me feel a part of a group, more sociable... I aim to continue surfing for the rest of my life. If I hadn't been to Australia, I'd never had the opportunity.


Àlex

No comments:

Post a Comment