Monday 27 October 2014

ASK FOR ADVICE ABOUT A RELATIONSHIP

ASK FOR ADVICE ABOUT A RELATIONSHIP

Subject: HELP!

Hi Peter

As you know, I've been on holiday in L'Estartit for a week now and I've just met this English girl, Carly. She is absolutely boring and annoying, but she thinks I like him. I need your advice.

I met her on the beach yesterday and I invited her to play volleybal because she was really beautiful. Later I felt like I was having a good time and I invited her to a café with some friends because I didn't want to be impolite. There I ignored her and I started flirting with Gemma, the girl I like. But when she said goodbye I accompanied her to the bus stop and she didn't stop talking, she seemed a parrot.

I've been thinking about things a lot since then. I'll probably see her later, but I don't know if I have to tell her the truth because she is on holidays and I don't want to spoil them. What do you reckon?

Mikel





Àlex

No comments:

Post a Comment