Thursday 12 February 2015

plans for a visit

Write about plans for a visit

Subject: Your visit

Hi, Andrew

I'm just writing to check that everything is OK for your visit.

I think you'll like Banyoles. On Saturday morning, we're going to your hotel to book the room. Then we'll take the bikes and we'll do a tour around the town. In the afternoon we'll probably meet some of my friends, and we could either walk around the town or go to the Club. It's up to you. I don't mind what we'll do. Also we can go to visit some museums like Museu Darder or Museu Arqueològic.

On Sunday, we could get a bus to go to Girona or Barcelona. They are big cities and there's a lot to do there: going to the cinema, shopping...

I'm going to meet you at the bus station tomorrow at about 3.00. Is it on?

Looking forwars to seeing you.


Àlex

No comments:

Post a Comment